Men Playing Running It’s just not a Hobby It’s my escape from reality color shirt

Why have you chosen to create interactive work? Many years years ago, I started to do interactive works where people somehow became the Men Playing Running It’s just not a Hobby It’s my escape from reality color shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this artwork. It quite often happens that you start to interact with [my works] just because you’re just close to them. You mirror yourself, or you look into the mirror and you see someone else and you get shy because you don’t want to have eye contact with someone. So there are all these small dialogues. I think that my work is positive and trying to create intimacy and openness, [to ask you to] open your heart, actually. I think this is a very political statement, although I’m not trying to be a political artist. It’s [an idea that] is very up-to-date.

Men Playing Running It’s just not a Hobby It’s my escape from reality color shirt
Men Playing Rugby It’s just not a Hobby It’s my escape from reality color shirt
Men Playing Ping pong It’s just not a Hobby It’s my escape from reality color shirt
Men Playing Kayak boat It’s just not a Hobby It’s my escape from reality color shirt
Men Playing Golf It’s just not a Hobby It’s my escape from reality color shirt
Men Playing Cricket It’s just not a Hobby It’s my escape from reality color shirt
Men Playing Billiard It’s just not a Hobby It’s my escape from reality color shirt

Just a woman who loves her police officer vintage retro shirt
In case no one told you today Hello Morning You belong here You’re doing great I belive in you shirt
I’m Not Yelling I’m A Lineman That’s How We Talk Vintage Retro Shirt
I Am The Storm Skull Rebel They whispered to her you cannot withstand the storm she whispered back I am the storm shirt
I Am The Storm Skull Camo Texas They whispered to her you cannot withstand the storm she whispered back I am the storm shirt
I Am The Storm Skull Blue Line Flag They whispered to her you cannot withstand the storm she whispered back I am the storm shirt
Girl playing Yoga It’s just not a Hobby It’s my escape from Reality color shirt
Girl Playing Volleyball It’s just not a Hobby It’s my escape from Reality Color shirt
Girl Playing Tennis It’s just not a Hobby It’s my escape from Reality Color shirt
Five Percent The poor righteous teachers shirt
Cat I’m a grumpy old lady I was born in february if you don’t want a sarcastic answer don’t ask a stupid question shirt
Move over girls let this old lady show you how to be a lawyer vintage retro shirt
Official A woman cannot survive on wine alone she also needs a german shepherd shirt
Official Horse Italian Stallion shirt
Official Move over girls let this old lady show you how to be a dispatcher vintage retro shirt
Official My 35th Birthday the one where I was Quarantined 2020 shirt
Official One Blood shirt
Official Peace Love Redhead shirt
Postal worker Someone who solves proplems you never knew existed in ways that will blow your mind shirt
Raccoon Yoga I am mostly peace love and raccoons and a little go fuck yourself vintage retro shirt
Ride A Horse I Asked God For A Riding Partner He Sent Me My Daughter shirt
Super postal worker Super woman Super tired but Super blessed shirt
Camo Skull Life is just better when I’m with my husband shirt
Black Cat Face Mask Wine Surviving social distancing one glass at a time vintage retro shirt
Beers and bears don’t mix The Balancing Bear shirt
Bear I’m not arguing I’m explaining why I’m right vintage retro shirt






























































Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Veteran i may not have a phd but i do have a dd-214 and the title u.s navy shirt

Unicorn science proved it unicorns exist shirt

Friends don’t let friends light cancer alone Breast Cancer Awareness shirt